For your stay at Casa Grifone please click on Rooms and Suites.
Click reservation/contacts to book.
To check out our NOVELTY please review our inclusive package at Casa Grifone below.
All inclusive package
6 nights/7 days
It’s your 1st day with us:
- we will greet you at the airport when you arrive and take you home to Casa Grifone
- welcome cocktail and /or light lunch;
- free to relax and immerse yourself in the historic Rione Monti, location of Casa Grifone;
- dinner at the Hotel Forum Roof Top Garden, with a once in a life time view upon The Roman Forum, Coliseum, Campidoglio.
It’s your 2nd day with us:
- a visit to Palazzo Valentini where you will find the fascinating remains of the patrician “Domus” of imperial Rome, with mosaics, wall decorations, polychrome floors, paving blocks, and other artifacts. The past has been recreated by virtual reconstructions, graphics and videos. Visitor can see walls, rooms, peristyles, kitchens, baths furnishings and décor all come back to life;
- your tour continues in the Prince’s palace of Doria Pamphilj, still occupied by the nobile Roman family who’s most important members were Cardinal Girlomo Pamphilj and Pope Innocenzo X. The Gallery holds a large number of seventeenth-century masterpieces (works by caravaggio,Annibale Carracci,Guido Reni,Guercino,jan Bruegel, Jusepe Ribera,Valázques,Claude Lorrain,Gaspard Dughet), and important Renaissance pieces (Titian,Raphael,Garofalo,Lorenzo Lotto,Pieter Bruegel,Correggio);
- lunch in the “Antica Birreria Peroni”, which is found in the building where the old roman postal station existed, for over 100 years historic restaurant in The heart of Rome;
- your 1st cooking class begins, after which you will enjoy the meal you have prepared:
- bruschette con verdure miste
- pasta alla gricia
- quenelle di marscarpone
- “Rome by night” exclusive tour of Foro di Nerva - Mercati dell’Imperatore Traiano - The Roman Forum - Campidoglio - Theatre of Marcellus.
It’s your 3rd day with us:
- we will head out to the roman country side - “Castelli Romani” - to visit the local farms and wine cellars where the grapes are produced for the famous “vino dei Castelli”;
- we will enjoy lunch in an authentic “fraschette” where in respect of italian tradition, we bring OUR own lunch ( sandwiches with porchetta from Ariccia) and are served THEIR wine;
- return home to Casa Grifone;
- free until dinner ;
- dinner in the “trattoria romana” Due Colonne.
It’s your 4th day with us:
- “it’s your day to shop”, your guide will take you through the streets and squares of the historic, world famous shopping centers: Piazza di Spagna - Via Condotti - Via Del Corso ... and more
- lunch in a characteristic restaurant at the Trevi Fountain;
- your 2nd cooking class begins, after which you will enjoy the meal you have prepared:
- agnello alla romana
- carciofi alla “giudia”
- zuppa inglese;
- together at dinner we will have an architect to respond to questions you may have on the city.
It’s your 5th day with us:
- “today we will go to see fountains”, we will see beautiful ones, famous ones, important ones, unknown ones, hidden ones, all still fed with water from the old roman aqueducts, where you may capture your most beautiful images and moments;
- your 3rd cooking class begins, after which you will enjoy the meal you have prepared:
- gnocchi al ragù
- verdure gratinate al forno
- ciambelline al vino;
- a visit to “Coppedè”, district born from the pencil of the famous architect Gino Coppedè built between 1915 and 1927. This jewel of art nouveau architecture, for its development is an example unique in the world of a residential district typical of the early 1900;
- dinner at “CapoBoi”, for an exquisite taste of typical dishes from Sardegna;
- after dinner, “kiosk of Lemoncocco” characteristic roman drink, served since 1946.
It’s your 6th day with us:
- breakfast at the famous “Caffè Doria”;
- we will visit The Vatican Museums and The Sistine Chapel;
- short break for lunch;
- and the visit continues;
- return home to Casa Grifone;
- free until 8:00 pm;
- arrivederci dinner… Hoping to see you again..!at the restaurant “ Il Margutta” vegetarian food & art, a few steps from Piazza del Popolo.
It’s your 7th day with us:
- transportation to the airport.
2.950 € per person - double occupancy
(4 participants required)